Ask about specialty lenses for your new eyeglasses.
Designer frames may help you look good, but the lenses are what allow you to see well. There are many options to make your lenses lighter weight, non-glare, bifocals without any lines, computer-use designs, transitions that offer sun protection when activated, and different material options that have crisper, clearer optics to give you not only the most optimal vision, but also the most cosmetically-pleasing eyewear available anywhere!
Essential Blue Series offers an embedded solution designed to safeguard your patient’s eyes against UV and Harmful Blue Light on a daily basis. With a unique absorption process, this innovative technology provides aesthetic clarity in the lens, irrespective of the prescription, while delivering optimal protection against Harmful Blue Light. Trust to proudly serve , ensuring the well-being of your patients’ eyes.
Summary of Services
- Comprehensive Eye Exam – complete evaluation of the visual system and ocular health including dilation (dilation is performed at least every other year)
- Pediatric Comprehensive Eye Exam – complete evaluation of the visual system and ocular health including dilation beginning from six months of age. Eye exams for children are very important because vision problems are often related to poor school performance.
- Contact Lens Fittings – for all types of contact lenses including specialty contact lenses available for astigmatism, presbyopia (the loss of reading vision after age 40-45 years old), and keratoconus (a progressive disease in which the cornea thins and becomes irregularly shaped).
- Specialty Contact Lenses – supply any and all types of contact lenses available on the market.
- Cataract Surgery Care – perform pre-operative and post-operative care following cataract surgery.
- Digital Retinal Imaging – documentation of eye conditions that need to be monitored for changes over time.
- Glaucoma Testing – diagnosis, management and treatment of glaucoma, called the “silent thief of vision” because it has no symptoms until its later stages when vision is already lost.
- Lasik Surgery – perform pre-operative exam to evaluate if you are a good candidate and post-operative care following Lasik surgery.
- Macular Degeneration Management – monitor progression and evaluate if treatment is necessary. Research indicates certain vitamins and minerals may help prevent or slow the progression of macular degeneration.
- Eye Emergencies – including red eyes, injuries and sudden symptoms requiring evaluation and treatment.
- Dry Eye Disease – evaluation and treatment such as punctal plugs, prescription drug treatments, IPL treatment, and monitoring.
- Surgical Consultation and Post-Operative Eye Care Treatment – for cataracts, strabismus, corneal transplants, retinal detachment, Lasik, PRK, and Epilasik and others.
- Frame and Lens Service – prescribe and fill prescriptions for prescription glasses, reading glasses, sunglasses, and specialty glasses for hobbies and occupational needs.