Eyeglasses, Frames, Specialty Lenses. Great Eyewear With Style & Performance.
offers a unique selection of affordable eyeglasses frames and lenses in . Come by our Optical Store and choose your favorite pair of frames from our wide variety. Our very own optician, can also assist you in selecting the best frame for you from our inventory. We take great care in making our selection of individual frames in order to offer you the latest lines of designer, top quality eyeglasses. We have hundreds of frames in stock and are constantly adding new and exciting frame lines. We are also the exclusive retailer in Alabama for Face à Face eye wear. Our staff is trained to help you select a frame that not only flatters the shape of your face, but one that is also comfortable and properly accommodates your lens choice.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your New Eyeglasses
- Start wearing your new glasses immediately
- Wear your new glasses continuously unless prescribed for special use only
- Wear your glasses as close to your face as possible – poor fit can change the prescription
- Clean them regularly with proper solutions and cloths to keep the surface free of debris and smudges
- Progressive Lens Wearers: Point your nose at reading material and adjust your chin to bring reading materials into sharpest focus
You’ll find that we match your frame with the latest in ophthalmic lens design to complete the perfect “look” for you. We carry an extraordinary collection of designer eyeglass frames including Ray Ban, Maui Jim, Face ā Face and many others.
Quality Eyeglasses Take a Little Extra Time & Expertise, and Can’t be Made Cheap.
If some other optical providers offer One Hour Service, why should I wait? The most common problem we encounter is a patient unhappy with their glasses made at a discount eyeglass facility. A high quality pair of eye glasses can’t be delivered in a “fast food” style.
- Our eye doctor use years of experience to determine the best prescriptions for you and your lifestyle.
- Lenses and frames are then custom-measured and fit by a trained technician who is thinking of your needs and the way you will be using your new eyeglasses.
- Our products are latest-generation – no “older models” or discontinued versions.
- Eyeglasses are carefully manufactured in a US facility where they don’t ship unless they are just right.
- Quality eyeglasses and lenses
- Frame and Lens Guarantees
- Hundreds of eyeglasses in stock
- Made expertly and exactly to your prescription
- Friendly Staff
Checks and balances are in place because we hold our vendors to the highest standards. Unlike many big retailers, we don’t own the manufacturing or the lens labs so we are able to hold them accountable to your satisfaction.
Don’t forget your lenses too.
All the choices we offer can feel a bit overwhelming – we understand. That’s why our opticians are specifically trained to help you make the best decisions for your unique style, occupation and hobbies.
Summary of Services
- Comprehensive Eye Exam – complete evaluation of the visual system and ocular health including dilation (dilation is performed at least every other year)
- Pediatric Comprehensive Eye Exam – complete evaluation of the visual system and ocular health including dilation beginning from six months of age. Eye exams for children are very important because vision problems are often related to poor school performance.
- Contact Lens Fittings – for all types of contact lenses including specialty contact lenses available for astigmatism, presbyopia (the loss of reading vision after age 40-45 years old), and keratoconus (a progressive disease in which the cornea thins and becomes irregularly shaped).
- Specialty Contact Lenses – supply any and all types of contact lenses available on the market.
- Cataract Surgery Care – perform pre-operative and post-operative care following cataract surgery.
- Digital Retinal Imaging – documentation of eye conditions that need to be monitored for changes over time.
- Glaucoma Testing – diagnosis, management and treatment of glaucoma, called the “silent thief of vision” because it has no symptoms until its later stages when vision is already lost.
- Lasik Surgery – perform pre-operative exam to evaluate if you are a good candidate and post-operative care following Lasik surgery.
- Macular Degeneration Management – monitor progression and evaluate if treatment is necessary. Research indicates certain vitamins and minerals may help prevent or slow the progression of macular degeneration.
- Eye Emergencies – including red eyes, injuries and sudden symptoms requiring evaluation and treatment.
- Dry Eye Disease – evaluation and treatment such as punctal plugs, prescription drug treatments, IPL treatment, and monitoring.
- Surgical Consultation and Post-Operative Eye Care Treatment – for cataracts, strabismus, corneal transplants, retinal detachment, Lasik, PRK, and Epilasik and others.
- Frame and Lens Service – prescribe and fill prescriptions for prescription glasses, reading glasses, sunglasses, and specialty glasses for hobbies and occupational needs.